The insurance industry is experiencing phenomenal growth rates of 100 to 300 percent annually. To capitalize on them and better serve their customers, insurance companies use their online channels in many areas: policy issuance, administration streamlining, wider-reaching market acquisition, cost cutting, and agent management.
Is your site optimized to maximize customer adoption, retention, and servicing, cut your costs and increase your profitability?
Exponentially Attract and Gain New Policyholders
Learn how Oopgo has helped Fortune 500 insurance conglomerates achieve significant boosts in new policyholder acquisitions and retention.
Oopgo gives you the insight and tools to:
- Understand the true reasons and intention behind your customers’ behavior and interactions
- Interact dynamically (live if needed) with them.
- Increase your customers’ acquisition and retention rate by efficiently tailoring your offerings to their needs and wants guided by firm knowledge, not guesses.
- Up-sell and cross-sell using advanced tagging and segmentation
- Increase your odds in winning negotiations by having a pre-knowledge of what your customers have entered and deleted
- Better understand your agents online behavior to promote their loyalty
- Recover abandoned or struggling customers by dynamically interacting with them to recover otherwise lost revenue.
- Effectively manage customer disputes by providing irrefutable proof of all related transactions.
- Improve support and service operations while lowering your costs, by bringing all records to life.
- Significantly reduce online fraud or misrepresentation by having easy access to the complete record of every interaction.
- Assure compliance by having secure, auditable, visually recreated records of all online interactions.
Oopgo solutions are built using tailor-made components utilizing innovative technology. Our main platform includes a seamlessly integrated combination of:
- Superior analytics.
- Customer experience, behavioral insight, live recording – fully searchable – amenable to both live and remote viewing as video.
- Competitive intelligence using the largest ever database of all global domains. Each company will have the option to tailor the components that are suitable, which can be easily integrated with any currently used major products installed by any vendor.
Each company will have the option to tailor the components that are suitable, which can be easily integrated with any currently used major products installed by any vendor.